Responsible for finding ways to improve an organization’s current computer procedures and systems. Design and implement technology systems that meet business needs, facilitate communications between tech and non-tech stakeholders, and conduct research to identify solutions.
- Analyze the organization’s needs and design information systems to help it run more efficiently.
- Identify the root causes of problems and develop solutions that meet specific business needs.
- Communicate with technical and non-technical staff to gather information and explain concepts.
- Work independently and as part of a team to complete projects on time and within budget.
- Provide user support and training on new systems and offer guidance on how to use them.
- Maintain computer systems by monitoring performance, fixing bugs, and implementing updates.