Responsible for helping people make travel arrangements. Converse with clients, book lodging and transportation, and tailor travel plans to satisfy specific requests and preferences.
- Arrange travel plans for clients, including booking flights, hotels, rental cars, and activities.
- Leverage specialized knowledge to get the best deals and ensure the client’s trip goes smoothly.
- Research travel options and keep up with changes in the travel industry to better serve clients.
- Answer questions, address concerns, and offer helpful and accurate information to customers.
- Communicate effectively with clients to provide them with the best possible experience.
- Discuss costs with customers and help them stay within their travel budget.
- Advise customers of their upcoming travel plans and itineraries; make adjustments as needed.
- Sell airfare, hotel rooms, rental cars, and other products and services related to travel.
- Remain knowledgeable about products in order to successfully sell them to customers.
- Build relationships with clients that are built on trust and can lead to repeat business.
- Manage all the paperwork associated with each client’s trip (confirmations, itineraries, etc.)