Responsible for the logistics behind receiving and processing inventory in a warehouse. Unload boxes and pallets, perform product inspections, and pack and ship customer orders.
- Unload merchandise from trucks and put it in the correct storage location.
- Stock shelves, organize the warehouse, and continually track inventory levels.
- Locate the correct products and pack them according to the customer’s specifications.
- Inspect items for damage and defects to ensure they are sent in excellent condition.
- Label, pack, and load orders onto trucks or pallets so they can be shipped.
- Operate forklifts and other machinery to move merchandise around the warehouse.
- Prevent shipping delays by keeping inventory levels where they need to be.
- Keep an electronic record of all incoming and outgoing packages in real-time.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment to prevent accidents and injuries.