3Play Media is a rapidly growing, profitable technology company with a startup culture making a huge impact on the way people consume online media. We provide premium captioning, transcription, audio description, and translation solutions to over 5,000 higher ed, enterprise, media, and government customers. Our goal is to simplify the workflow through flexible APIs, a secure online account system, and integrations with a multitude of players, platforms, and lecture capture systems. We got our start in 2007 out of MIT Sloan and we are based in Boston, MA.
We are seeking a Business Development Representative to join one of the fastest growing tech companies in Boston. As a 3Play Media Business Development Representative, you will drive demand for our video accessibility and engagement solutions and gain invaluable sales experience. We are dedicated to your professional growth and will provide ongoing personal training and coaching. We are looking for a highly motivated and well-spoken individual to research, build, and supplement the lead pipeline.
This opportunity is a hybrid position based out of our Boston, MA location.
DAY TO DAY:
- Conduct 80 - 100 activities (calls and emails per day) to include; qualifying prospects from 3Play's lead database and outbound prospecting
- Collaborate with Account Executives and Management to help assemble and prioritize strategic target customer lists
- Work closely and collaboratively with sales and marketing teams to develop and execute prospect communication methods
- Schedule marketing assessments and discovery meetings for Account Executives to further assess a prospect's business and potential for partnership
- Achieve monthly quotas of qualified opportunities and closed business
- Enhance your sales career by learning the necessary skill set it takes to be a world class sales representative
WHO YOU ARE:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
- 1-2 years of previous successful sales experience or a strong desire to begin a sales career
- Ability to adapt to new technologies quickly
- A self-starter with a positive attitude and desire to work in a competitive environment
- Strong work ethic, as well as time management and organizational skills
- Desire to meet and exceed measurable goals
- Knowledge or experience with Hubspot is a plus
OUR PROMISE TO YOU:
- We have an awesome work environment! Our team works hard but loves to have fun. We have company sponsored events like 3plympics, holiday tastings, summer outings and much more.
- The work is exciting and gratifying, and you would make a direct impact on our success.
- Located right in the North End with plenty of space and natural light. Our kitchen is always stocked and we subsidize transportation costs.
- From professional growth and development opportunities to competitive compensation and personalized benefit plans, we've got you taken care of.
- We display, respect, and embrace inclusion. 3Play Media provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected federal, state or local laws.
3Play is committed to pay transparency, and we provide salary range information to all applicants. If you would like to see salary range information prior to submitting an application, please contact .