Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity|
We don't just sell things. We offer solutions to tomorrow's challenges.
Our sales approach begins by identifying customer demands before they become challenges. We're committed to delivering customer success through our comprehensive expertise in software and technology.
As a Commercial Vertical Sales Executive for the Honeywell Building Solutions (HBS) organization, you'll be responsible for developing and maintaining long-term relationships with both new and assigned service customers in the market. Your goal will be to lead and manage all aspects of customer engagements in order to both maintain existing relationships as well as grow Honeywell's presence with the customer.
This role may sit in Ohio, Indiana, or Kentucky; however, will work remotely.
As an ideal candidate for the HBS Sales Executive, Commercial Vertical role, you've successfully demonstrated the following:
Strong Sales Management Operating System (MOS):
- Developed and implemented strategic Commercial Vertical Territory Management Plans and individual Account / Opportunity Plans
- Active and proficient use of CRM System (SFDC) to show pipeline growth and accuracy in forecasting information
- Proficiency in applying a consultative selling framework to improve customer conversion rate
Strong Customer MOS with a Bias Toward Customer Satisfaction:
- Demonstrated ability to manage a portfolio of assigned customer accounts ranging from $1-5M
- Demonstrated ability to win new customers in assigned region or vertical
- Ability to establish a cadence of regular meetings with customer's key stakeholders
- Capability to uncover qualified opportunities to support customer challenges through Honeywell offerings - sourcing opportunities to grow share of wallet
- Demonstrated ability to foresee and anticipate challenges and act accordingly to minimize impact through regular customer meetings or proactively sourcing feedback through customer surveys
- Successful track-record of consistently exceeding quota-carrying goals
- Capable of identifying and targeting new migration and share of wallet opportunities with existing customers by actively co-developing Technology Roadmaps, understanding the customer buying process, co-developing RFPs/RFQs with solution development engineers and proposal team members, managing customer proposals (Budget, and Final Proposals), and negotiating deals to close new business
- Ability to demonstrate strategic approach to new & existing customers and opportunities through opportunity planning
YOU MUST HAVE
- Acts as a "quarterback" to enhance the Honeywell-to-customer rapport through facilitating deep and wide personal/professional relationships throughout the customer sales cycle and cross-functionally within both organizations
- Leads customer through their technological journey by understanding customer requirements and developing the appropriate Honeywell support team to address customer needs
- Be a customer advocate within Honeywell and a Honeywell advocate with your customer
- 5 - 7 years of experience in a business to business sales or account management role in the building automation industry, SaaS, developer industry, project financing Industry, general contractor industry
- Valid Driver's License
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Demonstrated expertise in selling HVAC, Fire, project financing, technology implementation or Security solutions
- Proficiency in applying a consultative selling framework
- Demonstrated aptitude of selling new reoccurring maintenance, Cyber Security, or predictive analytics SaaS solutions.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong background in the Commercial market with experience selling at the Executive Level
- Ability to influence at varying levels across the organization
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and navigate in a highly matrixed environment
- Local engagement in industry-specific organizations
- Demonstrated domain expertise in the Commercial Vertical Market
- Self-starter intrapreneurs, capable of working autonomously
- JOB ID: HRD163735
- Category: Sales
- Location: 2100 Apollo Drive,Brook Park,Ohio,44142,United States
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.