Pay: $14.00 - $16.00/hr. with both career and growth opportunities!
Shift: Full-time and part-time job opportunities available at this location
- Cashier/Food Service positions available
- Must be available to work weekends
Be a part of the coolest convenience experience on the planet!
As a Retail Team member, you will be bringing fun-filled adventures and excellent service to our customers every day. You will be responsible for providing a great store presentation and an amazing customer experience! If you are looking for tuition reimbursement, awesome discounts, great coworkers, an enjoyable work environment, and plenty of growth opportunities apply today!
Some of the things you'll do:
- Provide the exceptional customer service that you love when you visit your favorite Maverik!
- Multi-task. You won't be a cashier or working in food, but you will be doing both jobs (can we say, go with the flow?)
- Stay busy! If there aren't any customers, you will be stocking supplies and ensuring the store is always looking adventurous.
- Prepare/cook food. Follow our easy step-by-step recipes while keeping food displays stocked and maintained.
- Clean. Ensure kitchen equipment, counters, self-serve area, and restrooms are sanitized and in good working condition. We all love Maverik's restrooms!
- Receive deliveries, move, sort, and stack cases.
- Adhere to all city, county, state, and federal laws affecting store operations including the sale of tobacco and alcohol products.
What's in it for you:
- Fuel benefit: All Team Members receive 25off per gallon, up to 40 gallons a week.
- Education assistance/reimbursement (up to $5,500/yr.)
- Opportunity to Advance, we promote from within!
- 50% discount on food/drink items purchased while on shift
- Full and Part-time team members are eligible for: $75 annual gym reimbursement and 401k company match*, Paid Vacation and Holiday pay- Earn PTO starting day one! (*restrictions may apply)
- Full-time team members are eligible for: Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, 401k with company match and $15,000 company paid Life Insurance
You'll be a great fit if you have:
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- A belief that with teamwork anything is possible!
- Or are willing to get a Food Handlers Permit
- Flexible schedules available; must be able to work a flexible schedule as needed:
- Day shifts
- Night shifts
- Must be able to perform the following physical behaviors repetitively throughout a shift: standing, walking, handling, reaching horizontally, and grasping firmly.
- Must be able to perform the following physical behaviors frequently throughout a shift: reaching above the shoulder, reaching below the waist, pushing buttons, bending, stooping, squatting, crouching, kneeling, and pushing.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Work safely with equipment that can create and hold very high temperatures using appropriate personal protective equipment.
APPLY TODAY and join our team!
Apply today, urgently hiring, immediate openings, cashier, customer service, food, line cook, fast food, flexible, nights, weekends, students, fun, exciting, fast-paced, entry-level, retired, part-time, full time, overnight, graveyard, 1st shift, 2nd shift, 3rd shift.