Pay: $15.50- $17.50/hr. with both career and growth opportunities!
Shift: Full-time and Part-time job opportunities available
Cinnabon Bakery Crew Member/Cashier:
Calling all lovers of the sweet ooey-gooey, world-famous Cinnabon! When it comes to creating the best cinnamon roll, every detail counts. As a member of the Cinnabon bakery team, your role is to make the dough, butter, and cinnamon and add some heat and chemistry and then topple it with frosting transforming it into the classic Cinnabon products we all love. Whether it's a clutch breakfast item or a treat for the kids, you will thrill customers by preparing, sampling, and selling fresh, aromatic Cinnabon products and ensuring a great experience and product with every visit.
What You'll do as a Cinnabon Bakery Crew Member:
- Provide prompt and courteous customer service by greeting each customer and using suggestive selling techniques to upsell products
- Prepare Cinnabon product assortment according to Cinnabon recipes and standard operating procedure (SOP), including serving as a Cinnabon Drink Barista
- Maintain display offerings for grab and go items
- Maintain customer service area and food preparation areas in a clean, inviting, and hygienic condition
- Provide product samples to customers when needed
- Operate the Point of Sale (POS) cash register as needed
- Meet the physical demands of lifting, bending, carrying, pushing, and pulling items weighing up to 50 lbs. as well as standing for long periods of time
What's in it for you:
- Fuel benefit: All Team Members receive 25off per gallon, up to 40 gallons a week.
- Education assistance/reimbursement (up to $5,500/yr.)
- Opportunity to Advance, we promote from within!
- 50% discount on food/drink items purchased while on shift
- Full and Part-time team members are eligible for: $75 annual gym reimbursement and 401k company match*, Paid Vacation/Holiday pay- start earning PTO on your first day! (*restrictions may apply)
You'll be a great fit if you have:
- 6 months of food service experience in a quick-serve environment (a plus) and at least 16 years of age
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- The ability to learn simple tasks quickly and work with little to no supervision
- Basic prep skills such as product assembly, portioning, knife use, rotation, and labeling
- A Food Handlers Permit, if required by the store/county
- A high school diploma, GED, or equivalent experience
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule as needed:
- Day shifts
- Night shifts
- Must be able to perform the following physical behaviors repetitively throughout a shift: standing, walking, handling, reaching horizontally, and grasping firmly.
- Must be able to perform the following physical behaviors frequently throughout a shift: reaching above the shoulder, reaching below the waist, pushing buttons, bending, stooping, squatting, crouching, kneeling, and pushing.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Work safely with equipment that can create and hold very high temperatures using appropriate personal protective equipment.
California applicants please copy and paste the following URL to view the California Job Applicant
APPLY TODAY and join our team!
Cashier, Food Service, retail store team member, cook, line cook, cashier, guest service, customer service