Pay: $13.75 - $15.50/hr. with both career and growth opportunities!
Shift: This is a full-time job opportunity
As a Lead/Supervisor you will be providing top-notch leadership to your team as well as world-class customer service to Maverik customers. You will work with the other members of management to assist in training and certifying all new Team Members. As a Lead/Supervisor, you will be able to get 50% off food, snacks, and drinks while on shift! Maverik believes in promoting from within, so there are plenty of opportunities to advance, and we offer bonus opportunities starting with our hourly team members!
What You'll do as a Lead Retail Team Member:
- Exhibit professionalism in appearance, conduct, and judgment
- Provide store support by conducting associate orientation and training, food presentation, completing inventory counts, following food concept program guidelines, and running the cash register when needed.
- Assist in managing controllable costs.
- Handle all aspects of providing phenomenal customer service.
- Phenomenal customer service means keeping all aspects of the store looking...phenomenal! Including equipment, counters, self-serve areas, restrooms, and even outside the store. Being able to do all of that while being available to customers!
- Cashier or Food Service based on business needs.
- Prepare/cook food by following recipes, stock, and maintain food displays.
- Meet the physical demands of lifting, bending, carrying, pushing, and pulling of items weighing up to 50 lbs. as well as standing for long periods of time.
You'll be a Great Fit if you have:
- Leadership qualities
- High energy, customer service skills, and a courteous approach to resolving complaints.
- Flexible availability (which could include weekends and holidays).
- Cashier, customer service, cash handling, food service, fast food, or prep cook experience.
What's in it for you:
- Opportunity to advance; we promote from within!
- Paid Vacation and Holiday Pay - Available to earn on your first day of work.
- Full-time benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, $15,000 company-paid Life Insurance, and $75 annual gym reimbursement.
- Education assistance (up to $5250 a year).
Must be able to work a flexible schedule as needed:
- Day shifts
- Night shifts
- Must be able to perform the following physical behaviors repetitively throughout a shift: standing, walking, handling, reaching horizontally and grasping firmly.
- Must be able to perform the following physical behaviors frequently throughout a shift: reaching above the shoulder, reaching below the waist, pushing buttons, bending, stooping, squatting, crouching, kneeling, and pushing.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Work safely with equipment that can create and hold very high temperatures using appropriate personal protective equipment.