Are you interested in Joining the Elite Coaching Bench at Ken Blanchard? Do you have your ICF Coaching Credentials? Do you love to work in the world of business to partner with clients for success? If so, please send us your resume and a detailed cover letter on why you would be a great Blanchard Coach.
We do not have need for additional coaches currently, however we welcome your thoughtful submission for our consideration in the future after thoroughly reading the qualifications below. The best way to keep yourself top of mind when we do recruit is to fill out the application and upload your resume so we have your application when business needs arise. Please understand that it may be some time before you hear from us.
We love our coaches and commit to standing behind each one of them. If you are interested in coaching for The Ken Blanchard Companies, please fill out the application. Weare very interested in masterful, experienced, talented executive, business and leadership coaches with industry experience. We require ICF certification.
We are looking for exceptionally gifted and experienced coaches who are detail-oriented and committed to providing a remarkable customer experience.
- Committing to the Blanchard onboarding process and learning Blanchard content, processes and systems.
Using coaching professional standards of practice to:
- orient to specific organizational engagements,
- work with individual clients to set clear goals for the coaching,
- schedule appropriate number of coaching sessions,
- keep useful notes on all coaching sessions,
- send reminders of homework and commitments to clients,
- maintain a golden thread throughout the coaching engagement to deliver a coherent experience for the client.
- Actively leveraging Coaching.com, Blanchard's Coaching Management System (CMS), to schedule and record sessions, keep notes, share resources, and encourage clients to respond to mid-point and post coaching surveys.
- Investing appropriate time to preparing for coaching by reviewing assessment reports, and any other relevant intel that will inform the coaching remit.
- Gracefully integrating client organization goals and objectives into the coaching.
- Proactively communicating with Blanchard Coaching Solutions Architects, Coaching Services Manager or Coaching Project Coordinator to maintain clarity and escalate potential issues quickly.
- Leading a high-touch onboarding process for new clients, including contracting, to set up the partnership well from the beginning, ensure success, and build customer advocacy.
- Proactively escalating client non-engagement, client dissatisfaction or potential HR/Legal concerns.
- Staying connected with the Blanchard Coaching Team, participating in development opportunities, reading posts on the Blanchard Coaching Teams site.
- Overseeing the customization process working with Production and the client to determine scheduling, materials needed, and timelines for delivery.
- Maintaining frequent check-ins with client to ensure delivery satisfaction and ongoing relationship with client through Coaching.com system, email, text or phone as appropriate.
- Taking initiative to conduct research to keep up with industry trends and information impacting clients.
- Participating in team meetings to share best practices and recommend process and system improvements.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Understands and consistently applies coaching ethics and strives for impeccable integrity.
- Embodies the coach mindset and heart set.
- Committed to establishing clear agreements.
- Knowledge of fundamental organizational structures and standard practices.
- Knowledge of accepted managerial and leadership best practices.
- Establishes client trust and safety by adding value immediately.
- Exhibits a stable and inspirational presence.
- Gracefully weaves standard coaching skills: listening, asking high value questions, evoking awareness and challenging, facilitating insight and growth for the client, creating proper accountability structures with client.
- Quickly grasps client temperament, needs and values and uses insight to tailor coaching.
- Professional and flexible demeanor with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Customer obsessed mindset.
- Strong organizational, writing, communication, and phone skills.
- Demonstrates experience handling client concerns and issues with tact and diplomacy.
- Committed to completing administrative details.
- Knowledge of Blanchard content a plus.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Social Sciences (Communication, Psychology, Business or a related field).
- Master's Degree in Organizational Development, Coaching, Business, or related field preferred, not required.
- Minimum of three years coaching in organizations.
- Experience managing or leading in organizations preferred.
- Formal Coach Training certification, or equivalent experience.
- ICF Certification required (ACC minimum, PCC preferred).
- Certificates in various assessment tools: Hogan, DiSC, Tru-Score, Emotional Capital Report (ECR)