Pay: $13.00 - $15.00/hr. + $3.00*/hr. shift differential with both career and growth opportunities!
Graveyard Shift: This is a full-time job opportunity with overnight hours
*To qualify for shift differential you must work a minimum of 5 hours between the hours of 12 am - 6 am.
- Must be 21+ for this position
- Must be available to work weekends
Be a part of the coolest convenience experience on the planet!
As a Retail Team member, you will be bringing fun-filled adventures and excellent service to our customers every day. You will be responsible for providing a great store presentation and an amazing customer experience! If you are looking for tuition reimbursement, awesome discounts, great coworkers, and enjoyable work environment, and plenty of growth opportunities apply today!
Some of the things you'll do:
- Provide the exceptional customer service that you love when you visit your favorite Maverik!
- Multi-task. You won't be a cashier or working in food, but you will be doing both jobs (can we say, go with the flow?)
- Stay busy! If there aren't any customers, you will be stocking supplies and ensuring the store is always looking adventurous.
- Prepare/cook food. Follow our easy step-by-step recipes while keeping food displays stocked and maintained.
- Clean. Ensure kitchen equipment, counters, self-serve area, and restrooms are sanitized and in good working condition. We all love Maverik's restrooms!
- Receive deliveries, move, sort, and stack cases.
- Adhere to all city, county, state, and federal laws affecting store operations including the sale of tobacco and alcohol products.
You'll be a great fit if you have:
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent communication and a belief that with teamwork anything is possible!
- Or are willing to get a Food Handlers Permit
- Flexible schedules available; must be able to work a flexible schedule as needed:
- o Day shifts
- o Night shifts
- o Weekdays
- o Weekends
- o Holidays
What's in it for you:
- Must be able to perform the following physical behaviors repetitively throughout a shift: standing, walking, handling, reaching horizontally, and grasping firmly.
- Must be able to perform the following physical behaviors frequently throughout a shift: reaching above the shoulder, reaching below the waist, pushing buttons, bending, stooping, squatting, crouching, kneeling, and pushing.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Work safely with equipment that can create and hold very high temperatures using appropriate personal protective equipment.
APPLY TODAY and join our team!
Apply today, urgently hiring, immediate openings, cashier, customer service, food, line cook, fast food, flexible, nights, weekends, students, fun, exciting, fast-paced, entry-level, retired, part-time, full time, overnight, graveyard, 1st shift, 2nd shift, 3rd shift.