Back to search results
Fixed Income High Yield Portfolio Strategist
| Capital Group|
United States, New York, New York
|January 25, 2023|
The Fixed Income High Yield Portfolio Strategist will focus on supporting CG's Portfolio Strategy Management initiative. The role partners with PMs to construct portfolios aimed at delivering specific client requirements based on our current strategy offerings. Additionally they will contribute to the investment process through idea generation in high yield bond strategies. The ideal person will have experience in FI portfolio construction as well as strong market, sector, and technical skills. They will combine independent thinking with a collaborative instinct and working style. This will include drawing on strong analytical, communication and influencing skills to enhance the overall process and investment dynamic.
"I can succeed as a Fixed Income High Yield Portfolio Strategist within our Portfolio Strategy Management Initiative at Capital Group"
Your responsibilities will include:
"I am the person Capital Group is looking for."
* You have 5+ years of experience in the investment management industry, ideally in an investment strategist or replication role; will have experience working with fixed-income investments.
* You demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of index or active investment strategy replication, securities and investment business, and Capital's investment process.
* You have strong academic credentials including an advanced degree in a quantitative field.
* You demonstrate intellectual curiosity and analytical skills in areas of high complexity, ambiguity and diversity.
* You demonstrate ability to collaborate and develop/maintain working relationships inside and outside the organization to enable effective completion of business objectives.
* You demonstrate sound judgment in resolving complex issues in a practical manner.
* You demonstrate effective and influential written and oral communication skills with a diverse group of associates and senior business leaders.
New York Salary Range minimum and maximum:
$175,000 - $290,000
New York salary range minimum and maximum:
$0 - $0
In addition to a highly competitive base salary, per plan guidelines, restrictions and vesting requirements, you also will be eligible for an individual annual performance bonus, plus Capital's annual profitability bonus plus a retirement plan where Capital contributes 15% of your eligible earnings.
You can learn more about our compensation and benefits here .
We are an equal opportunity employer, which means we comply with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit discrimination when making all decisions about employment. As equal opportunity employers, our policies prohibit unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including gender and gender identity), pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, AIDS/HIV status, political activities or affiliations, military or veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.