Planner, Membership Marketing
UK | US-Remote
|# of Openings
(ISC) is an international nonprofit membership association focused on inspiring a safe and secure cyber world. (ISC) offers a portfolio of credentials that are part of a holistic, pragmatic approach to security. Our association of candidates, associates, and members, nearly 280,000 strong, is made up of certified cyber, information, software, and infrastructure security professionals who are making a difference and helping to advance the industry. Our vision is supported by our commitment to educate and reach the general public through our charitable foundation - The Center for Cyber Safety and Education. For more information on (ISC), visit www.isc2.org, follow us on Twitter, or connect with us on Facebook and LinkedIn.
We are committed to an inclusive and equitable environment that values the unique perspectives and experiences of our entire workforce. We strive for a true sense of belonging for all our employees and to foster authenticity, trust, empowerment and connectedness that leads to everyone's success. For more information, visit www.isc2.org/dei.
Reporting to the Manager, Membership Marketing, the key area of responsibility for this role is to be part of the team to manage membership development, recruitment, and retention to achieve our strategic plan goals.
Creation and implementation of multiple, often concurrent, integrated strategic marketing campaigns, activities and projects designed to drive progression.
- Driven and collaborative team player who takes ownership, constructively working with other departments, teams, and partners to proactively moves projects forward and seek resolutions to obstacles as they arise.
- Collaborates with counterparts in wider marketing team to ensure best practice, sharing of insights and delivery of a positive experience for our audiences.
- Lead multiple projects from start to finish, managing and meeting deadlines
- Stays informed on developments in the marketing discipline and within our sphere of influence: new techniques, ideas, channels, strategies, etc.
- Analyzes market data to improve and monitor the performance of marketing activities and plans.
- Understands and translate (ISC)2's offerings into value-add propositions
- Participate and contribute to the development and execution of GTM plans and strategies for new, current and updated products
- Report on effectiveness of marketing programs on an ongoing basis and develops actionable, data-driven insights to inform team to enhance and create effective marketing strategies producing reports, data analysis, and presentations as needed
- Conduct market, audience and competitive research to identify new industry opportunities reporting out as necessary
- Works collaboratively with the team to meet ongoing business objectives
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field
- Minimum of 5 years' experience managing and executing marketing campaigns for products, preferably professional development products
- Social media expertise using various platforms to include creating, influencing and increasing followings (LinkedIn, Twitter, FB, Instagram, AdWords, etc.)
- Excellent PC skills including MS Office products (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook), internet and web applications/navigation
- Salesforce CRM and Marketing Cloud knowledge a plus
- Marketing experience in one or more of the following: information security, information technology, training and certification programs/organizations or association membership
- Demonstrated ability to market to a global audience
- Experience in copywriting, copy editing, content creation, digital media and other marketing practices
- Ability to demonstrate and support the 5 Company Core Values: Integrity, Excellence, Unity, Accountability, Agility
- Must exhibit strong interpersonal skills and professional demeanor to maintain business relationships with internal and external staff, members, partners, clients, and teams.
- Exceptional communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills; confidently articulate information in a professional manner to individuals at all levels, and with both internal and external partners
- Effective organization, time and project management; ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet multiple deadlines; all with limited supervision as position is remote
- Highly motivated individual with a can-do experience; resourceful and proactive
Physical & Mental:
- Up to 10% travel may required
- Work normal business hours and extended hours when necessary
- Remain in a stationary position, often standing or sitting for prolonged periods
- Regular use of office equipment such as a computer/laptop and monitor computer screens
- May occasionally, approximately 10% of the time, transport and/or lift up to 30 lbs. of equipment or packages, which may also involve squatting, bending, or kneeling
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic as protected by applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.