Pay: $19.00 - $21.00 + $3.00*/hr. shift differential with both career and growth opportunities!
*To qualify for shift differential you must work a minimum of 5 hours between the hours of 12am - 6am.
Graveyard Shift: This is a full-time job opportunity with overnight hours
- Must be 21+ for this position
- Wednesdays - Friday - 10:00 PM-6:00 AM
- Saturdays and Sundays-2:00 PM-10:00 PM
Come help build the coolest convenience experience on the planet!
As a Retail Team Member, you will be eligible for 50% off food, snacks, and drinks while on shift! Maverik believes in promoting from within, so there are plenty of opportunities to advance. We also offer paid time off starting on your first day and bonus opportunities for our hourly Team Members! One of our core values is to treat others better than they expect to be treated. If this sounds like a place for you, bring your energy and a big smile, and we will train you on the rest!
Some of the things you'll do as a Retail Team Member (Graveyard):
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Have a team centric attitude
- Cashier or Food Service based on business needs.
- Operate the register, fuel console, kitchen equipment and accurately handle payments.
- Prepare/cook food by following recipes, stock and maintain food displays.
- Keep the inside and outside of the store free of litter and spills.
- Ensure kitchen equipment, counters, self-serve area (coffee bar, fountain machine, and condiments), and restrooms are sanitized and in good working condition.
- Stock and face supplies during store open hours while being available to customers.
- Receive deliveries. Move, sort, and stack cases.
- Meet the physical demands of lifting, bending, carrying, pushing, and pulling of items.
- Adhere to all city, county, state, and federal laws affecting store operations including the sale of tobacco and alcohol products.
You'll be a great fit if you have:
- Flexible availability (including weekends and holidays)
- Cashier, customer service, food service, fast food, or prep cook experience.
- A high level of energy and a courteous approach to resolving complaints.
- A can-do attitude, excellent communication skills, and a belief that with teamwork anything is possible!
- Basic math skills
- A Food Handlers Permit, if required by the store/county (or are willing to get one within 30 days of a job offer)
What's in it for you:
- Opportunity to advance; we promote from within!
- Exciting bonus opportunities
- Paid vacation and holiday pay
- Education assistance (up to $5250 a year)
- 50% discount on food/drink items purchased while on shift
- Full-time benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, $15,000 company-paid Life Insurance, and $75 annual gym reimbursement.
- Connections with great people and a great company
- Team environment that's supportive and fun!
- Must be able to perform the following physical behaviors repetitively throughout a shift: standing, walking, handling, reaching horizontally, and grasping firmly.
- Must be able to perform the following physical behaviors frequently throughout a shift: reaching above the shoulder, reaching below the waist, pushing buttons, bending, stooping, squatting, crouching, kneeling, and pushing.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Work safely with equipment that can create and hold very high temperatures using appropriate personal protective equipment.
APPLY TODAY and join our team!
cashier, store, retail, customer service, cash handling, clerk, associate, crew, front end prep, cook, Foodservice, fast food, service, crew, counter, associate, food service, restaurant, QSR, sandwich artist, grill, barista, bakery, baker, bake, fresh, fresh food