Legal Administrative Assistant - Litigation
Las Vegas, NV
Lewis Roca is a top-ranked Am Law 200 commercial law firm and one of the largest in the Western United States. We are seeking a Legal Administrative Assistant to join our litigation team!
As a Legal Administrative Assistant, you will provide legal and administrative support to attorneys and paralegals in our Litigation Practice. This position requires the ability to work independently, maintain confidentiality, demonstrate professionalism, and work for multiple timekeepers on a daily basis. The successful candidate will deliver excellent work and superior service to the firm and the firm's clients. In addition, the candidate should also be a team player and able to accept constructive feedback and work in a very fast-paced environment.
About Lewis Roca:
Our award-winning team of lawyers offers extensive experience in a wide range of disciplines. We strive to be the employer of choice in the legal community. Our goal is to attract talent of varied backgrounds who meet our standards of excellence and reflect the marketplace that we serve. We embrace this diversity; it contributes to our success.
A set of core principles guide our work with our clients and with each other. Together, we call this Experience Amplified. It is a client-centered operational approach that helps define a culture of service excellence. It contributes to our highly collaborative group of business professionals, led by a dedicated and passionate C-Team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide legal administrative support to attorneys and legal staff
- Answer incoming phone calls for assigned attorneys or legal staff
- Prepare, organize, and maintain documents and filings
- Maintain appropriate filing system for all attorney and client work
- Manage attorney calendars, schedule meetings, and arrange meeting spaces as necessary
- Prepare travel arrangements; reconcile expenses
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent; Bachelor's or Associate's degree preferred
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience as a litigation legal assistant
- State and Federal electronic court filing experience
- Experience with FileSite/WorkSite or other document management system preferred
- Must be highly organized and proactive
- Must be detail-oriented, able to multi-task, and have strong problem-solving skills
- Must have a can-do, positive attitude and enjoy the work we do
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision and also as part of a team
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent communication, grammar, and proofreading skills
- Strong technological skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Overtime required
Lewis Roca offers competitive compensation and benefits, including:
- 401(k) with generous employer match
- 3 weeks of paid time off
- 10-paid holidays per year
- Benefits start on day 1
- Several medical plan options to choose from, including traditional plans and HSA eligible plans
- Tuition reimbursement
- Gym reimbursement
- Well-being program
- Employer-paid life insurance and long term disability
- And much more!
How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in Lewis Roca. To complete an application and submit your resume, please click "Apply for this Position." No phone calls, please. We will contact you if your resume indicates that you are a strong candidate for this position. #LI-LH1 #LI-HYBRID
We are not accepting resumes from search firms for this position.
Lewis Roca is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, color, age, physical or mental disability, spousal affiliation, marital status, a serious medical condition, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
For more information about equal employment opportunity,
please click here for the "Know Your Rights" poster
. To request a disability accommodation in the application process,
. Lewis Roca participates in E-Verify, please click
for more information. For information regarding your Right to Work, please click