Speech Language Pathologist - PRN
|Line of Business
Adoration Home Health and Hospice
Adoration Home Health and Hospice
Revival Homecare is currently seeking a Speech Therapist - SLP (PRN) to support our home health patients in Annandale, VA.
Our comprehensive benefits include:
* Flexible schedule
* Competitive pay rates + mileage reimbursement
Performs the evaluation and treatment of patients with speech, language, cognitive and swallowing disorders based upon physician orders/referrals
- Completes a comprehensive evaluation based upon Physician referral using appropriate evaluation and assessment tools and procedures
- Reviews patient records for current diagnosis, past medical history, precautions & contraindications
- Establishes measurable goals and develops treatment plan to move the patient toward his or her maximum level of speech, language, cognitive and swallowing abilities
- Regularly re-assesses effectiveness of treatment plan, progress of patient toward goals and the need for modifying goals or treatment
- Communicates patient's needs and progress to the treatment team, physician, person receiving services, family members, as applicable
- Consults with medical providers regarding patient evaluation and treatment, progress of the patient and discharge from treatment
- Maintains and submits evaluation, treatment and billing documentation in the format and time-lines required by the Company, facility, funding source, local, state and federal regulations
- Adheres to standards of the Company's Code of Business Conduct, policies, Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act and Corporate Compliance programs and appropriate professional practice standards and applicable state/federal laws
- Attends, participates in and/or conducts internal staff development programs and meetings; obtains continuing education as required by company policy and regulations; maintains and enhances clinical practice skills
- Minimum of Master's Degree in Speech Language Pathology from a college or university with accredited Speech Language Pathology program
- Current, unrestricted license as an Speech Language Pathologist by state in which practicing
- Current Basic Life Support or cardiopulmonary resuscitation certification in accordance state regulations
- A minimum of one year's work experience as a Speech Language Pathologist
- Demonstrates knowledge of rehabilitation techniques related to complex neurological injury required
- Communicates effectively and professionally in verbal and written interactions
- Demonstrates strong organization skills and attention to detail
About our Line of Business
Adoration Home Health and Hospice provides quality and compassionate services in the comfort of home, providing support for patients, families and caregivers in their time of need. Adoration was formed to fill the need for a loving, community-focused, caring organization. We empower patients to live with dignity, find a sense of fulfillment, and celebrate with their families a life well-lived. Our employees and caregivers are proud to be a part of the Adoration team and the mission of our company. For more information about Adoration, please visit www.AdorationHealth.com. Follow us on FacebookandLinkedIn.
Additional Job Information
Speech Language Pathologist - SLP - Speech Therapist - PRN
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Click here to get started.