Are you ready to take your relationship-building skills and business acumen to the next level? Join our dynamic team at our Chickasha division! As a Sales Representative, you will have the opportunity to build meaningful relationships and expand revenue opportunities within the Oklahoma, Southern Kansas, and North Texas region!
Voted as one of America's Greatest Workplaces, we provide our employees with consistent growth opportunities to thrive in their roles. If you're a driven individual who wants to take part in our success story and grow your career to new heights, apply today!
Meet financial goals: Sales dollars, volume, profit as defined by manager.
- Gain knowledge of customer organization and determine organizational culture, styles, and decision-making roles.
- Identify customer needs and explore unarticulated needs in addition to the needs of the end user market.
- Grow profitable revenue and evaluate alternative systems/options, complete value assessments and determine growth opportunity.
- Evaluate customer satisfaction and determine higher need fulfillment (e.g. product line extensions, warehousing, etc.).
- Develop and maintain business relationships and establish multi-functional and multilevel relationships within the organization.
- Gather competitive activity and determine competitive positioning and strategies.
- Orchestrate company resources.
- Handle customer complaints, credit issues, and all other customer issues in a diplomatic manner that leads to win/win solutions.
- Entertainment of customers on occasion during and after normal work hours.
- Completion of sales processes to ensure accurate and timely information is utilized.
- Robust knowledge of the packaging industry.
- Negotiate skillfully in tough situations with both internal and external customers. Settle differences with minimum conflict. Win concessions without damaging relationships. Be direct and diplomatic. Gain trust quickly of other parties to the negotiations. Has a good sense of timing.
- Make decisions in a timely manner, sometimes with incomplete information and under tight deadlines and pressure.
- Use time effectively and efficiently. Concentrate efforts on most important priorities.
- Write clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles. Able to get messages across that have the desired effect.
- Relate well to all kinds of people inside and outside the organization. Build appropriate rapport along with constructive and effective relationships. Use diplomacy and tact. Diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Cool under pressure and doesn't become defensive when times are difficult. Counted on to hold things together during tough times and demonstrates handling stress. Is not knocked off balance by the unexpected. Doesn't show frustration when resisted or blocked.
- Has business acumen. Knowledgeable in policies, trends, and practices. Knows the competition. Aware of how strategies and tactics work in the marketplace.
Must be able to develop and implement account plan to achieve preferred position at target accounts. Define competitive strategies and value propositions. Coordinate business resources to effectively manage accounts. Able to handle multiple projects at one time. Strong knowledge of the corrugated or paper markets is a must. Stay focused on the department strategic plans and execute them within one's territory.
Skills and Abilities
- Education: BS degree in Business, Sales, Marketing or related fields.
- Experience: 3-5 years experience direct selling within the packaging industry.
- Computer Skills: Strong PC skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc. Corrugated mainframe systems (e.g. KIWI, Amcore, etc.).
- Other Requirements: Position requires the Territory Manager to present a good image to our customers and prospective customers as they are the front-line image of the organization.
- Travel: 95 percent --mostly day and car travel being home at night (Oklahoma, Southern Kansas, North Texas)
Compensation & Benefits
We offer a competitive wage and an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, life, STD/LTD/AD&D and 401(k). Employee Health & Wellness is a priority for us.
The Chickasha Division supplies boxes, displays, and innovative packaging solutions. We provide packaging and design services for a variety of markets and industries within our region. We are located southwest of Oklahoma City. We provide service for Central and Western Oklahoma as well as North Texas.