The U.S. Department of State is the lead institution for the conduct of American diplomacy and the Secretary of State is the President’s principal foreign policy advisor.
The Foreign Service is a corps of some 13,000 employees dedicated to representing America abroad and responding to the needs of American citizens living and traveling around the world. The Department’s Civil Service, totaling more than 11,000 employees, provides continuity and expertise in accomplishing all aspects of the Department’s mission. There is also more than 45,000 locally employed Foreign Service staff at overseas posts.
- Consular Fellows Program
- Foreign Service Specialist
- Foreign Service Officer
- Civil Service Officer
- Student Programs
- Veteran’s Employment Program
- Disability Reasonable Accommodation Division
- Employment in U.S. Embassies and Consulates
- Virtual Student Foreign Service
- Peace Corps
- U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID)
- USAJobs: Working for America
For more information CLICK HERE